My husband overheard me giving the kids this interview, and was eager to participate. Less so when I told him he had to keep it rated PG. ;o)
1. What is something I always say?
Ew. You’re gross.
2. What makes me happy?
3. What makes me sad?
4. How do I make you laugh?
Your morning gas.
5. What was I like as a child?
Funny-looking with big glasses.
6. How old am I?
30. Dirty thirty.
7. How tall am I?
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
9. What do I do when you are not around?
Sit on the computer.
10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
11. What am I really good at?
12. What am I not very good at?
Rubbing me. **PEOPLE! We are talking about rubbing, like back rubs, foot rubs, etc!! I just try to avoid it. C’mon now, if I was talking about what you all are THINKING, it would totally be the answer for #11 instead! ;o)**
13. What do I do for my job?
14. What is my favorite food?
Gold medal ribbon.
15. What makes you proud of me?
We have four good kids.
16. If I were on TV, who would I be?
17. What do we do together?
18. How are we the same?
We’re both fat. After BB exclaimed, “Why would you SAY that?” – We’re both spontaneous.
19. How are we different?
You’re stubborn, I’m not. *Cough* Yeah, right Justin.
20. How do you know I love you?
You put up with me.
21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Wherever there is sunshine and no wind.