The winner of the giveaway is…. KRISTA! Congrats! Email me at email@example.com with your contact info!
I am always on a quest to be more healthy, more organic, more green… so when ecostore USA approached me about trying their products, I was more than happy to! Ecostore USA is a New Zealand-based company that offers plant-based products that don’t contain nasty chemicals.
I tried the Laundry Liquid and the Citrus Spray Cleaner and quite honestly, was pleased with both products! Both products smell clean and fresh, which is so much better than the “bleach-y” smell of typical everyday cleaning products.
The Laundry Liquid is made from:
* Palm and Coconut based non-ionic and anionic surfactants
* Fatty acid derivative
* Mineral hydroxide
* Certified organic Eucalyptus oil
This concentrated product worked just as well as my usual Tide and the eucalyptus oil smells divine! LOVE this and I think I will definitely be purchasing this again in the future!
Ecostore USA is offering 50% off on all their baby products through the end of January and always offers free shipping on orders over $25!
Do you want to try out Ecostore USA products for yourself? Well, today is your lucky day! One reader will receive a $25 gift card to use in the online store!
To enter, just answer this question: What steps do you take in order to help the environment?
For extra entries:
- Donate to my fundraising effort for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Subscribe to my blog.
- Tweet about this giveaway (once/day), example: Looking for products with no nasty chemicals? @LissaJoy and @ecostoreusa are giving away a $25 gift card here: http://bit.ly/7grdxD
- Follow ecostore USA on Twitter.
- Sign up for the No Nasty Chemicals newsletter.
This giveaway is open through Saturday, January 30th at 11:59pm. Make sure you leave a valid email address. One winner will be randomly selected and announced the following day! Good luck!
Full disclosure: Ecostore USA provided me with product for review purposes only, no monetary compensation was received. The opinions expressed above are my own.