**UPDATE** Audrey, you are the winner! Congrats!
I love, love, LOVE Sex and the City. It is one of my all-time favorite shows. I have watched all six seasons of it. I have the first movie sitting on my counter from Netflix, and since I am all by my lonesome this evening, I was going to finally get to watching it. (Until I told my husband and he said HE wanted to watch it, too.)
Well, now the second movie is out and theaters and I have some catching up to do! I was sent the movie soundtrack to review and popped it in my CD player on the way home from taking the kids to camp this afternoon.
The tracks are as follows:
1. Alicia Keys “Rapture”
2. Dido “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee Lo “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee “Can’t Touch It”
9. Alicia Keys “Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down”
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis “Love Is Your Color”
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Till There Was You”
15. Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16. Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17. Cyndi Lauper “True Colors”
18. Aaron Zigman “Divas and Dunes”
My top 3 tracks were the Alicia Keys “Empire State of Mind (part II), Cyndi Lauper, and “Sunrise, Sunset.” I have to say, a lot of the album I didn’t really care for. It wasn’t really my style and didn’t really do much for me. I felt like I totally needed to be bellydancing or something in order to really appreciate the music.
Who knows, though, it may be right up your alley! There is only one way to find out… buy the album here or win a copy!
Thanks to One2One Network, I have a copy of the Sex and the City 2 soundtrack to giveaway! To enter, all you have to do is leave a comment below telling me your favorite song at this moment. For an extra entry, tweet about this giveaway using this link: http://bit.ly/9Q74vp .
Contest will run through Wednesday night at 11:59 pm Pacific time. One winner will be randomly chosen and announced the following day! Good luck!
Full disclosure: One2One Network provided a copy of the SATC2 soundtrack for me and one for giveaway. My opinions are my own!